Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

My last day at Hay Park School. (SAD)

At Hay Park School I have had a lot of fun through these 5 years.
I will really miss my friends and hopefully I will see them in the future or either in my emails or anywhere else.
I love Hay Park School, it is the best school in the whole entire world because: I have had the best friends in the world and the best teachers in the world.

The school that I will be going to:
I will be going to Papatoetoe Primary.
When I go to Papatoetoe Primary I will be looking forward to seeing new people and new teachers, and also seeing new kids to make friends with.
Another thing that I will be looking forward to learning at Papatoetoe Primary is seeing what they learn there and to see what kind of things are they learning.

I will miss my School and friends and teachers and also the people that are very kind and friendly.

These are the people and friends that are the most kindest Like:
Simeon
Hati
Damien
Nisha
Ashlyn
Sinead
Toma
Hunter
Orlando
Denzal
Lolo
Sitaleki
Peter
Shahid
Arnav
Rita
Lyle
James
Johan
Sene



3 comments:

  1. Hi Eli,
    It is very sad that you are leaving our school. But you were a great friend and I will never forget that. Also you were a friend that loved games & videos by cool Youtubers. Have a fun year at your new school!

    By:
    Nisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eli,
    It is very sad to see you leave. Just to let you know it is sad leaving, but it also is kind of exciting because your going to experience what people have not experienced going to another school. Going to another school is going to be TUFF, but it also is going to be FUN! because there are going to be (hopefully) more people who will keep you safe.( Hopefully we made sure you were safe?) But in the end it is sad seeing you leave Hay Park and moving on. You will always be known as gamer, funny, intelligent, kind and self directed. Behalf of McCahon class I just want to ask you what was the most thing you enjoyed at Hay Park school. WE HOPE YOU COME BACK!

    Have Fun,
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eli
    We all wish you the best of all at your new school.
    I HOPE YOU had A good ester I just want you to know we all miss you and I cant believe I am writing this we all love you.
    From Peter I LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND
    AND HAVE FUN.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.